We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
You must ensure that your access to this Web Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Web Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, all representations, warranties and implied terms are excluded. In circumstances where warranties are implied by law and cannot be excluded, our liability, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, is limited to repair, replacement or reimbursement for the goods supplied by us.
This Web Site is our copyright property. If we use a third party’s copyrighted works on this Web Site, it is done so with their permission
You are provided with access to our Web Site only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the relevant copyright laws that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Web Site; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Web Site; without our written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is our trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
wholly or partly as your own trade marks; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours; in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Web Site).
User Generated Content
Generally, we do not claim any proprietary rights in any text, images, graphics, audio/visual or other materials on this Web Site created by you (“User Generated Content”) which is submitted, displayed or posted on any section of this Web Site. You shall retain ownership of the User Generated Content subject to you waiving any moral rights which may exists in such User Generated Content and you granting us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence (“Licence”) to upload, store, use, modify, display, copy and distribute such User Generated Content solely in connection with the operation of our websites or social media platforms and the promotion of our products in any media for the duration of the Licence.
The Licence shall end either when you unsubscribe from this Web Site or when your access to this Web Site is terminated (whichever is earlier), subject to you acknowledging that while we will make reasonable efforts to remove the User Generated Content from this Web Site, it may not be possible due to technical reasons.
From time to time, we may run prize draws and competitions on this Web Site or our social media platforms and we may also contact you, upon your express consent if necessary, to let you know that such prize draws and competitions are available to enter. Entry to these prize draws and competitions is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to enter. Should you choose to enter, we strongly recommend that you read and print out the terms and conditions of the prize draw or competition in question, as these may include additional or different terms concerning proprietary rights in User Generated Content for the purposes of a particular prize draw or competition.
Linked Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to Linked Web Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to those Linked Web Sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of such Linked Web Sites, or of any of the information, products or services referred to on such Linked Web Sites.
Unless stated otherwise on this Web Site, we have:
no relationship with the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites; and no control over, or rights in, those Linked Web Sites.
Protecting your privacy is important to us.
Every time we collect or otherwise deal with your Personal Information, we are regulated (as relevant) by the twelve information privacy principles, contained within the Privacy Act 1993.
For further information regarding:
the kind of information collected by us; the purposes for which we may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information;
When advertising with Facebook, we may use demographic or interest information held by Facebook in order to target our advertising to Facebook users. The information provided to us by Facebook cannot be collated to identify you personally.
Facebook delivers content from a brand page to its users’ newsfeeds in two ways: organically to those who have chosen to ‘like’ the page, and through advertising.
In order to stop receiving our content on Facebook, follow these instructions:
1. To stop our content appearing organically in your newsfeed, you must unlike our Facebook page.
2. To stop receiving our advertising content: click on the drop-down menu at the top right hand corner of the advertisement, and select “Hide advert”.
Our Rights to Use Information You Send Us
“Us” means Heinz Wattie’s Limited and where appropriate includes its directors, employees and related companies in New Zealand. “Our” and “we” have the corresponding meanings.
“Loss” includes any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
“Linked Web Sites” means web sites of parties other than us which are hyperlinked from this Web Site.
“Personal Information” means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
“Web Site” includes the whole or any part of this web site (including the layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, underlying code elements of this web site, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements, and any other content presented on this web site).
Updated May 2020
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are actually residing in New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Only one valid entry per consumer will be accepted.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be valid.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from the Promoter’s custody and control.
5. The Promoter is not responsible if a prize does not reach a winner due to the winner’s omission, including providing incomplete or incorrect contact details.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that do not reach the Promoter during the promotion period due to computer virus, technical difficulties or failure, lost data, interrupted communications or any other computer errors of any kind, whether human, electronic or mechanical.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damage, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
8. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or care-giver.
9. If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian endorses these Terms and Conditions before you enter the competition.
11. Subject to each winner’s specific consent (and the consent of the winner’s parents or guardians if a winner is under 18 years of age) the Promoter may use the winners’ details, creative comments, images and footage from use of any prize for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright of any such promotional material will be the property of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Heinz Wattie’s Limited, 513 King Street North, Hastings 4122, New Zealand.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion except as provided in paragraph 10 herein.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter for the purposes outlined in paragraph 10. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Heinz Wattie’s Limited, PO Box 99920, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand.
Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions – Eta Salads Facebook – Be in to WIN one of 3 Eta Pink Cap Prize Packs – November 2020
1. This promotion will run from 10am Tuesday 3rd November 2020 and ends 10am Tuesday 10th November 2020.
2. Entry mechanic: Comment on the Facebook competition post and tell us your favourite salad recipe.
3. The first three randomly drawn entries will win:
4. 1 x $50 Countdown or New World supermarket voucher
5. 2 x Eta Pink Cap products
6. Total RRP is $50
7. The draw will take place at 2pm Tuesday 10th November 2020. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation there to. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
8. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents residing in New Zealand.
9. Winners will be announced in a comment made on the relevant post, and each winner will be asked to privately message Eta Salad via Facebook™ with his/her postal address and phone number. Prize will be delivered within 60 days.
10. Please be aware there may be a delay in delivery due to COVID-19 restrictions and postal delays.
11. The Promoter is Kraft Heinz of 513 King Street North, Hastings 4122, New Zealand. Free phone 0800 653 050.